Who Do You Believe Is The Ultimate Fashion Icon Ever?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello Everyone! Bonjour!

Hey everyone this is my first blog i have ever made and I'm new to all this at the moment. I hope all of you enjoy everything i blog about :) i not only will blog about fashion, haute couture, and uprising trends, but also celebrities and models and even the twilight stars for all u twilight fans since I AM ONE HUGEE TWILIGHTER :) so on to that i have always adored fashion and i love designers such as Chanel, Balenciaga, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and many more =]. I'm 13 years old and at this age i already know almost every fashion designer and i am fascinated by fashion icons such as Christian Dior and Coco Chanel and Cristobal Balenciaga. I plan on growing up to become a designer myself in Paris/New York/ or London too, just my pick introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment